Friday, March 25, 2011

Best. News. Ever.

So, I follow this blog called "Things 90's Kids Realize" (I credit my friend Adam for introducing me to it). It's a pretty amazing collection of facts about things kids who grew up in the 90's loved/love. I open my google reader today to check up on the blogs I follow and this one had a new post. Delight!

Basically, in summary, the TV channel Teen Nick is going to start airing re-runs of some awesome shows from the 90's! The line up includes Rugrats, Kenan & Kel, The Amanda Show, Pete & Pete, All That and Clarissa Explains It All. Basically I loved all of these shows as a kid and I got super excited that I could now watch them again!

Now for the sad part....

Because, as a big girl, I have these things called bills... and a not so glamorous paycheck, I decided to go without cable. Meaning I get the 5 local channels from a digital antennae- and that's it. Meaning no Teen Nick. Meaning no watching re-runs of these awesome shows. Meaning sad me.

But for all my other 90's kids out there who can indulge in cable programming, I hope you find joy in knowing that you can again watch these classics from a great era.

No comments:

Post a Comment