Monday, September 26, 2011

The ABC's of Me!

So yes, I have not posted since I've been to NYC. There will be a full update on that in the near future. So much has happened!

But for now enjoy this post inspired by Miss Cari Cotogno. :D I saw it, liked it and am now sharing with y'all. Happy Monday!

Age: 23... almost 24... wow
Bed Size: twin - womp womp. Welcome to New York City livin'
Chore You Hate: washing dishes
Dogs: Cats. I love my cat Beau. Miss him terribly as he is living in TX with my family while I'm up here in NY. And I hate how pretentious Dog people are! I like dogs but prefer cats... GET OVER IT.
Essential Start To Your Day: Brushing my teeth. I don't feel human until I do.
Favorite Color: Pink - I'm such a girl (runners up: Purple, Maroon and Red)
Gold or Silver: Gold, hands down.
Height: 5'3"
Instruments You Play: Piano and my vocal chords, aka singing (used to play violin and clarinet as well)
Job Title: Assistant Account Manager at Launchpad Advertising
Kids: one day... in the not near future
Live: in New York City!!!
Mom's Name: Donna
Nicknames: Kell, Kellbell, Cox, KCox, Miss Cox, any variation of my last name - people think its funny...
Overnight Hospital Stays: none, phew!
Quotes From A Movie: "You're killing me Smalls!" "Whoops? WHOOPS? My insurance does not cover PMS!"
Right or Left Handed: Right
Siblings: Sister- Brea. She lives in Nashville and is visiting me THIS WEEKEND!!! SO EXCITED!
Time You Wake Up: Weekdays- 8am. Weekends- whenever I feel like it!
Underwear: always
Vegetable You Hate: beets... GROSS
What Makes You Run Late: my hair... its always the culprit
X-rays: tons... I've sprained my ankle a lot
Yummy Food You Make: pumpkin muffins, pecan pie, french onion soup, chicken enchiladas, broccoli casserole
Zoo Animal: Dolphin. I love dolphins. Used to want to be a Marine Biologist and work with them... then discovered I hated science- that dream ended quick :)

And there you go! The ABC's of Me!

1 comment: